第 1 頁 / 共 1 頁
  1. [上一頁]
  2. 1
  3. [下一頁]
sba
14 年 10 個月 前
戒法:
Q1.大乘戒與密乘戒,有何不同?
What is the difference of precepts between Mahayana and Vajrayana?
A1:大方廣佛華嚴經、淨行品(The Eleventh Chapter “Practice of Purification” of the Avatamsaka Sutra)(04) 時間軸(time line)01:52:40

Q2.華文上的障礙。只至道場共修而不聽聞佛法是否不夠圓滿?
The obstacle of Chinese language
If I only practice with others at Buddhist centre but do not read and study Buddhism, is that incomplete?
A2.佛說八大人覺經(The Sutra on the Eight Realizations of the Great Beings)(02)時間軸(time line)00:26:05

Q3.『不退菩薩為伴侶』那不就是只留在淨土而不迴入娑婆?
Having Non-Regress Bodhisattvas as companions, does that mean we stay in pureland and do not return to samsara?
A3.佛說八大人覺經(The Sutra on the Eight Realizations of the Great Beings)(02)時間軸(time line)01:28:58

Q4.在路上見到動物(貓、狗)給他三皈依,好嗎?
If we see animals in the street (like cats and dogs), and we help them to take refuge, is that alright?
A4.妙法蓮華經.安樂行品(The Fourteenth Chapter of Lotus SutraPeaceful Practices(02)時間軸(time line)02:02:25

Q5.有大德受八關齋戒破戒後怎麼辦?
If someone breaks the precepts during “Eight-precept retreat”, what should he do?
A5.妙法蓮華經.安樂行品(The Fourteenth Chapter of Lotus SutraPeaceful Practices(04)時間軸(time line)01:51:20

Q6.書信上佛像,可燒嗎?
Can I burn the books and letters which have the print of Buddha?
A6.妙法蓮華經.安樂行品(The Fourteenth Chapter of Lotus SutraPeaceful Practices(04)時間軸(time line)02:00:41

禪觀:
Q1.觀想與妄想有,何不同?
What is the difference between visualization and delusive thoughts?
A1:大方廣佛華嚴經、淨行品(The Eleventh Chapter “Practice of Purification” of the Avatamsaka Sutra)(03) 時間軸(time line)01:53:00

Q2.三心了不可得,「以心來換燒餅的公案」,師父您說的,一心、一念真心、與直下無心,這都是心自性本來面目,請問這「心」的境界?
The three minds are not achievable. From the case or example used of “exchanging mind for cookies”, master had talked about one-pointed mind, one sincerely true mind and no direct mind, and all these are the original nature of mind. Is this the reality of the mind?
A2:大方廣佛華嚴經、淨行品(The Eleventh Chapter “Practice of Purification” of the Avatamsaka Sutra)(04) 時間軸(time line)01:53:00

Q3.當境界來時,怎麼對治?
When I come across difficult circumstances, how do I handle them?
A3:大方廣佛華嚴經、淨行品(The Eleventh Chapter “Practice of Purification” of the Avatamsaka Sutra)(04) 時間軸(time line)01:53:00

Q4.夢中見黑雲、光、菩薩這是真的嗎?又有什麼徵兆?
Seeing dark clouds, light and Bodhisattvas in a dream, are these real? What do they signify?
A4.佛說八大人覺經(The Sutra on the Eight Realizations of the Great Beings)(02)時間軸(time line)01:48:16

Q5.如何修大手印?
How does one practice Mahamudra?
A5.妙法蓮華經.安樂行品(The Fourteenth Chapter of Lotus SutraPeaceful Practices(02)時間軸(time line)01:59:07

Q6.晚上常作惡夢大叫,含意是什麼?
What does it mean when someone shouts during a nightmare?
A6.妙法蓮華經.安樂行品(The Fourteenth Chapter of Lotus SutraPeaceful Practices(04)時間軸(time line)01:43:24

臨終關懷:
Q1.聽有人說,人死亡就沒有怨親債主?
Heard from others that there would not be any more enemies after death.
A1.大方廣佛華嚴經、淨行品(The Eleventh Chapter “Practice of Purification” of the Avatamsaka Sutra)(02) 時間軸(time line)01:52:50

Q2.為他助念,自己是否會有影響(見鬼之類)?
If I chant for the dead, would I be affected, for example seeing ghosts?
A1.大方廣佛華嚴經、淨行品(The Eleventh Chapter “Practice of Purification” of the Avatamsaka Sutra)(02) 時間軸(time line)01:57:46

Q3.人往生後,家中某些成員喜歡燒金紙及往生咒,請問這樣對一個皈依三寶的佛弟子,應該堅持反對或隨順?銀紙上有往生咒這樣燒可以嗎?
When one of our family members passed away, other family members would like to burn the incense papers or rebirth-to-pureland mantra papers. As a Buddhist, should I strongly object to or follow their action to avoid conflicts?
Can I burn the incense papers which have the print of Amitabha’s Rebirth-in-Pureland Mantra?
A3.大方廣佛華嚴經、淨行品(The Eleventh Chapter “Practice of Purification” of the Avatamsaka Sutra)(03) 時間軸(time line)01:56:12

Q4.若亡者在醫院過世,要如何迴向?
If someone dies in the hospital, how do we perform dedication
A4. A1.妙法蓮華經.安樂行品(The Fourteenth Chapter of Lotus SutraPeaceful Practices(02)時間軸(time line)02:13:28

Q5.用海葬做佛事,是否會墮地獄?
If we bury the dead body in the sea, will we be reborn in hell realm?
A5.妙法蓮華經.安樂行品(The Fourteenth Chapter of Lotus SutraPeaceful Practices(04)時間軸(time line)01:44:19

Q6.往生被怎麼用?可否蓋在棺木上?金剛明砂如何用?
How do we use rebirth-in-pureland sheet? Can we cover the coffin with it? How do we use the golden-light sand?
A6.妙法蓮華經.安樂行品(The Fourteenth Chapter of Lotus SutraPeaceful Practices(04)時間軸(time line)01:49:32

Q7.如為臨命終耳聾人,助念有幫助嗎?
Will chanting help a deaf person when he is dying?
A7.妙法蓮華經.安樂行品(The Fourteenth Chapter of Lotus SutraPeaceful Practices(04)時間軸(time line)01:54:16

其他
Q1.若供佛只貼西方三聖在牆上,沒開光、供花香果,好嗎?
If we only have the picture of Buddha Amitabha and two Bodhisattvas on the wall, and we do not perform blessing ceremony nor make any offering like flowers, incense or fruits, is that alright?
A1.妙法蓮華經.安樂行品(The Fourteenth Chapter of Lotus SutraPeaceful Practices(02)時間軸(time line)02:05:10

Q2.要怎樣才可知真正善知識?
How do we determine if the person is a genuine Buddhist?
A2.妙法蓮華經.安樂行品(The Fourteenth Chapter of Lotus SutraPeaceful Practices(02)時間軸(time line)02:06:26

Q3.是否打從出娘胎,即帶業?
Is it true that we have karma the moment we are born?
A3.妙法蓮華經.安樂行品(The Fourteenth Chapter of Lotus SutraPeaceful Practices(04)時間軸(time line)01:45:45

Q4.念大悲咒與六字大明咒功德是否一樣?
Is the merit the same for chanting great compassion mantra and six-word mantra?
Q4.妙法蓮華經.安樂行品(The Fourteenth Chapter of Lotus SutraPeaceful Practices(04)時間軸(time line)02:06:06
2009-08-12 PM 2:47

第 1 頁 / 共 1 頁
  1. [上一頁]
  2. 1
  3. [下一頁]
回討論版回討論版
cron web_use_log